Book News You Can Use 11/8/13

St. Thomas, here I come!



Speaking of young adult books, Ya'll Fest is this weekend.


The title of this book makes me laugh.

Comparing book vs. movie: 12 Years A Slave edition. Brought to you by booksploitation.

I am down for any book to movie adaptation that involves Julianne Moore.

Issa Rae is working on a book!

Amazon has announced their best books of 2013.

Here is the list of the most famous authors from every state. Amelia Bedelia (or the lady that created her) represents my state!

Pics from the Hurston-Wright Awards!

There will be no Book News You Can Use next week. I will be in St. Thomas for the National Conference on Health Disparities. I will be working, but hope I can at least sit on a hammock and read books while I'm there.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2012 South Carolina Book Fesitval

10 Best Fiction Books of 2010

National Book Club Conference 2011