While I was at Kmart...

So, here I'm am, at my local Kmart (and yes, people still shop at Kmart). I happen to glance at the book section and found this.



I know sometimes publishers release books before the date they are suppose to be released, but I just checked Amazon and this book is still due to be released on Tuesday.

I don't know what the deal is, but this may be good for those who can't wait to read the book. If I didn't pre-order it from Amazon and if it wasn't cheaper (they were selling it for $20 and got it for $15 at Amazon), I would have actually bought it. I've waited more than five years for this book, so a few days more won't hurt me. It may benefit some members of my book club. :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2012 South Carolina Book Fesitval

National Book Club Conference 2011

10 Best Fiction Books of 2010