Maya's Buzz: The SC Book Festival

This weekend (February 27-28) marks the return of the South Carolina Book Festival in Columbia. Many well-known and up-and-coming authors will be there. Several African-American authors will be there including Francis Ray, Clarence Nero and Tiffany Warren. Trista Thomas, author of the "Napply" series was suppose to be there, but I just saw on the festival's Web site that she has canceled. :-( Because of this, I may not go. But I don't rule out the possibility.
Most of the events will be at the Columbia Metropolitan Convention Center. For information, visit their Web site at http://www.scbookfestival.org/ .

ETA 3/4/10: I did attend the SC Book Festival on 2/28 (Sunday). I hope to have the story and pictures up here by the end of the week. I've been busy with school and work lately.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2012 South Carolina Book Fesitval

National Book Club Conference 2011

10 Best Fiction Books of 2010