Book Events Preview

I have not featured a book event on the blog in a while.  More than a year, as a matter of fact.  So starting on Monday, October 7, I will be (finally) starting to put the book signings I've attended over the last year on the blog.  They will be in order of the event.  Here is the schedule:

Monday, October 7: bell hooks
Wednesday, October 9: Jonathan Safran Foer
Friday, October 11: Carl Weber
Monday, October 14: Pearl Cleage
Wednesday, October 16: Sonia Sanchez
Friday, October 18: Tamika Newhouse
Monday, October 21: Author's Pavilion at the 51st National Convention of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc.
Wednesday, October 23 (My birthday): Tina McElroy Ansa
Friday, October 25: Terry McMillian

There may be one more book event preview this month, with Attica Locke coming to the Spartanburg County Library on October 24.  I am still debating on whether to attend this one, since I would have to take at least a day and a half off of off work, would have to drive three hours there (and three hours back), and spend the night at a hotel. But then, I can use the birthday weekend excuse.

Sorry for the delay in getting these out and enjoy!

ETA 10/6/13: Terry in Atlanta didn't happen. I was going to ride with Valinda, but due to the government shutdown, she had to work extra hours (at least she was working). And I didn't want to drive by myself. Hopefully, Terry will see this and decide to visit Charleston (or somewhere nearby) very soon.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2012 South Carolina Book Fesitval

10 Best Fiction Books of 2010

Black Ink Book Festival 2023 Recap