I'm Back!

I'm back! Sorry it's been so long since I have posted.  I have been thinking about the direction that this blog should take.  I have decided to make a few changes to the blog:


  • Make reviews shorter.  They will be the same, in-depth posts but they will be shorter.  There will also be more video reviews.
  • What's In The Mailbox: This is where I show off the books and ARC (advanced review copies) that wind up at my house.
  • Library Finds: Same as What's In The Mailbox, but instead of ARCs, it's library books (and they can go back to the library when I'm done).
  • News You Can Use: Book news that I have found interesting.


There will still be postings on book signings and events that I attended.  Actually, you will be seeing posts soon of some events I attended that haven't made it on the blog.

There will be physical changes to the blog as well, as well as other ways to connect with me via social media.

What other changes would you like to see? Please feel free to comment on the comments below!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2012 South Carolina Book Fesitval

10 Best Fiction Books of 2010

National Book Club Conference 2011